Current Featured Positions
Analyst / Associate – San Francisco
Be a part of shaping the future for a progressive, entrepreneurial real estate investment firm. As an Analyst / Associate you’ll use your analytical acumen and real estate finance knowledge to provide a literal foundation for your advancement and the firm’s continued growth:
- Partner with asset managers to analyze property fundamentals, identify performance opportunities, and prepare hold/sell analyses.
- Participate in drafting and implementing strategic business, operating, positioning and disposition plans for each asset.
- Assist in acquisitions with due diligence requirements.
- Align with property management, brokers, consultants and attorneys to provide direction for and oversight of business plans, budgets, forecasts, leases, analysis and approvals.
- Help create monthly, quarterly, and annual reports for clients and senior management.
- BA/BS degree in Finance, Real Estate or related field with knowledge of accounting and private equity business. Graduate degree a plus.
- 1-4 years of commercial real estate, financial analysis or asset management experience. Title based on experience level.
Asset Manager (2) – San Francisco(FILLED) & Los Angeles
Innovation needs a place to become reality. Facilitate scientific and technological advancement as Asset Manager for an entrepreneurial and progress-driven real estate operating company. This vertically-integrated developer, owner and real estate investment partner is seeking 2 professionals, one in San Francisco and one in Los Angeles, to evaluate development prospects and manage assets consisting of office, R&D, lab, industrial, retail and multifamily:
- Collaborate with acquisition team to evaluate potential investment opportunities. Assist investment team in due diligence.
- Work closely with in-house property management team, third-party property managers, brokers, consultants and attorneys to direct and oversee business plans, budgets, forecasts, leases, analysis and approvals.
- Orchestrate quarterly, and annual reporting/valuations for clients and senior management, and monitor cash flow and budgets to maximize returns.
- Negotiate third party contracts and oversee implementation of capital improvement and ‘value-add’ programs within the portfolio.
- BA/BS degree and minimum 7 years commercial real estate asset management experience. Graduate degree a plus.
- Strong financial, oral, and writing communication skills.
Senior Project Manager (2) – Davis area, No CA and Palm Springs area, So CA
Make a difference in the lives of striving CA residents as Senior Project Manager for a premier affordable multi-family housing developer. This non-profit corporation is expanding and looking for 2 experienced professionals to spearhead progress, one for Solano County and one for Riverside County.Manage front line asset management activities of existing and new portfolio investments.
Under VP Real Estate Development, coordinate affordable housing and community projects through acquisition, development, construction and closeout.
Implement and manage third-party activities; architects, civil engineers, attorneys, financial consultants, economic analysts, and other professionals.
Understand and comply with legal protocols in working with brokers, agents and municipalities, etc. upholding relationships and consummating transactions.
Minimum 2 or 4 year degree in Real Estate Development, Real Estate Finance, Architecture and/or Construction Mgmt.
Certifications / licenses such as CA RESL, CA REBL are desirable.
5 to 10 years experience in multi-family construction or development and knowledge of modern building principles, practices, methods and techniques are required.
Know public sources of housing acquisition and development funds and programs; Federal Low-Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC), HCD, HUD, CDBG and HOME.
Senior Associate of Asset Management, Infrastructure Investments – Chicago
Great growth opportunity with a unique, start-up, private equity investment fund focusing on operational infrastructure investments throughout the US and Canada. The fund invests across all core infrastructure assets; power generation, utilities, transportation and social infrastructure:
- Manage front line asset management activities of existing and new portfolio investments.
- Support general portfolio management, acquisitions and client relations related activities.
- Develop and manage task list created from front line asset management activities.
- Lead team to execute all asset management support functions and processes.
- 5+ years experience including with an institutional investor, investment bank, infrastructure developer or owner/operator of infrastructure assets, asset manager or fund manager.
- Proficient in accounting, financial modeling and Microsoft Suite.
- Knowledge/experience with infrastructure (oil & gas, solar power, transportation, renewable energy).
- MBA/MA desired.
Property Administrator – SF Bay Area Peninsula FILLED
Great entry into Commercial Management. Transition your multifamily or similar admin experience to commercial property management with an owner/operator. Use your organizational, communication and vendor & tenant relation skills to support the Property and Asset Management of Class A office buildings in Silicon Valley:
- Provide full administrative support; track and maintain accounts receivables; property maintenance; lease files administration.
- Assist with monthly, quarterly and yearly reports; tenant correspondence; tenant invoicing; etc.
- Schedule/coordinate move in and outs, meetings, special events.
- Maintain Tenant and Vendor relations..
Asset Manager, Affordable Housing – So CA, LA or OC FILLED
- Fast paced, entrepreneurial, full-service investment and asset management firm that upgrades & enhances affordable housing nationwide
- From LA OR OC office be part of team that manages 7K+ units of affordable communities in multiple geographic locations.
- Thru acquisitions, design and rehab, work with tenants, contractors and 3rd party managers during property repositioning
- Rub elbows with lenders, equity partners, local & government agencies to meet financial needs and compliance requirements
- You’ve done 5+ years asset managing affordable multifamily housing; property management / leasing / operations desirable
- Be a master whiz with Excel financial modeling, Word, Outlook, able to multi-task and travel
Development Manager, Affordable Housing – San Francisco Area FILLED
- Leading owner developer of for-profit affordable housing communities is expanding in the Bay Area
- Open and maintain an additional Bay Area office, ideally in or near San Jose then network like crazy
- Manage all phases of development from site selection, acquisition, financing, to final developer fee payment
- Provide assistance to Construction, Asset Management and input to local & county agencies
- You’ve done this before (5+), know the players and acronyms: TCAC, CDLAC, HCD. Permanent supportive housing experience greatly desired.
- BA/BS is a must, advanced degree a plus, MS Excel, Project, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook expected