Current Featured Positions
Development High Rise Project Coordinator – San Francisco
Elevate your career by adding your talents to this high end, entrepreneurial developer who’s continuing to redefine San Francisco’s skyline. As a team-member you’ll work with and learn from the best:
- Provide project management assistance and coordination under guidance of the Project Manager
- Track and communicate with all project team members on status, schedule, resolution and completion of project scopes and tasks
- Show off your knowledge of large-scale, high-rise residential or commercial projects
- Be a stickler for details, organizational/time management and meet multiple deadlines with numerous team leaders
- BA/Professional degree with relevant work experience in architecture or construction
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, DropBox, Adobe Acrobat, project management software.
Asset Manager, Affordable Housing – So CA, LA or OC FILLED
- Fast paced, entrepreneurial, full-service investment and asset management firm that upgrades & enhances affordable housing nationwide
- From LA OR OC office be part of team that manages 7K+ units of affordable communities in multiple geographic locations.
- Thru acquisitions, design and rehab, work with tenants, contractors and 3rd party managers during property repositioning
- Rub elbows with lenders, equity partners, local & government agencies to meet financial needs and compliance requirements
- You’ve done 5+ years asset managing affordable multifamily housing; property management / leasing / operations desirable
- Be a master whiz with Excel financial modeling, Word, Outlook, able to multi-task and travel 20%.
Development Manager, Affordable Housing – San Francisco Area FILLED
- Leading owner developer of for-profit affordable housing communities is expanding in the Bay Area
- Open and maintain an additional Bay Area office, ideally in or near San Jose then network like crazy
- Manage all phases of development from site selection, acquisition, financing, to final developer fee payment
- Provide assistance to Construction, Asset Management and input to local & county agencies
- You’ve done this before (5+), know the players and acronyms: TCAC, CDLAC, HCD. Permanent supportive housing experience greatly desired.
- BA/BS is a must, advanced degree a plus, MS Excel, Project, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook expected