Current Featured Positions
Chief Financial Officer, Investment Group – Mid-Peninsula, Bay Area
Tired of long commute or stress of an institutional environment? Put your numbers’ smarts and creativity to good use for a Peninsula based, boutique adviser and investment firm as their CFO:
- Command accounting, financial, operational and risk management functions of Pension Fund advisory firm.
- Develop core strategies with appropriate metrics for evaluation, as well as control systems for reporting and compliance necessities.
- Implement and maintain a best-in-class finance team, fully apprise clients of all financial matters, keep the CEO on his toes and help build and scale the growth of the firm instilling the best operational practices.
- You’ve served as a finance leader in similar type real estate group and preferably gained valuable knowledge of trust accounting and commingled fund investing.
- Your 10+ years experience, Accounting or Finance degree, preferably a CPA credential and willingness to trade a fast track for a work / life balanced group make you very desirable.
- This unique, finance organization mandates someone with superior financial acumen, ability to drive results, and astute analytical insight and perspective.
Asset Manager, Affordable Housing – So CA, LA or OC FILLED
- Fast paced, entrepreneurial, full-service investment and asset management firm that upgrades & enhances affordable housing nationwide
- From LA OR OC office be part of team that manages 7K+ units of affordable communities in multiple geographic locations.
- Thru acquisitions, design and rehab, work with tenants, contractors and 3rd party managers during property repositioning
- Rub elbows with lenders, equity partners, local & government agencies to meet financial needs and compliance requirements
- You’ve done 5+ years asset managing affordable multifamily housing; property management / leasing / operations desirable
- Be a master whiz with Excel financial modeling, Word, Outlook, able to multi-task and travel
Development Manager, Affordable Housing – San Francisco Area FILLED
- Leading owner developer of for-profit affordable housing communities is expanding in the Bay Area
- Open and maintain an additional Bay Area office, ideally in or near San Jose then network like crazy
- Manage all phases of development from site selection, acquisition, financing, to final developer fee payment
- Provide assistance to Construction, Asset Management and input to local & county agencies
- You’ve done this before (5+), know the players and acronyms: TCAC, CDLAC, HCD. Permanent supportive housing experience greatly desired.
- BA/BS is a must, advanced degree a plus, MS Excel, Project, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook expected