Current Featured Positions
Senior Project Manager – Fairfield, CA
Another position is now available in No CA as Senior Project Manager for a premier affordable multi-family housing developer. This non-profit corporation continues to expand and needs an accomplished professional with strong affordable multifamily housing vitae. An added perk will be making a difference in the lives of striving CA residents. Some job description and qualifications include:
- Under VP Real Estate Development, coordinate affordable housing and community projects through acquisition, development, construction and closeout.
- Implement and manage third-party activities; architects, civil engineers, attorneys, financial consultants, economic analysts, and other professionals.
- Understand and comply with legal protocols in working with brokers, agents and municipalities, etc. upholding relationships and consummating transactions.
- Minimum 2 or 4 year degree in Real Estate Development, Real Estate Finance, Architecture and/or Construction Mgmt.
- Certifications / licenses such as CA RESL, CA REBL are desirable.
- 5 to 10 years experience in multi-family construction or development and knowledge of modern building principles, practices, methods and techniques are required.
- Know public sources of housing acquisition and development funds and programs; Federal Low-Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC), HCD, HUD, CDBG and HOME.
Asset Manager – Los Angeles
Innovation needs a place to become reality. Facilitate scientific and technological advancement as Asset Manager for an entrepreneurial and progress-driven real estate operating company. This vertically-integrated developer, owner and real estate investment partner is seeking 2 professionals, one in San Francisco and one in Los Angeles, to evaluate development prospects and manage assets consisting of office, R&D, lab, industrial, retail and multifamily:
- Collaborate with acquisition team to evaluate potential investment opportunities. Assist investment team in due diligence.
- Work closely with in-house property management team, third-party property managers, brokers, consultants and attorneys to direct and oversee business plans, budgets, forecasts, leases, analysis and approvals.
- Orchestrate quarterly, and annual reporting/valuations for clients and senior management, and monitor cash flow and budgets to maximize returns.
- Negotiate third party contracts and oversee implementation of capital improvement and ‘value-add’ programs within the portfolio.
- BA/BS degree and minimum 7 years commercial real estate asset management experience. Graduate degree a plus.
- Strong financial, oral, and writing communication skills.