Current Featured Positions
Regional Vice President, Debt Financing – Los Angeles
- Originate, negotiate, underwrite and CLOSE commercial construction and permanent loans throughout the Southwest and Hawaii from the LA office of one of the largest sources of debt financing in US.
- Tap your contacts and 10+ years lending relationships to retain and expand the client base while maintaining the existing portfolio of mortgage loans.
- Your strong credit, analytical and communication skills plus construction lending track record will warrant consideration for this high profile opportunity.
- Competitive salary, bonus and outstanding benefits.
Asset Manager – Los Angeles
Innovation needs a place to become reality. Facilitate scientific and technological advancement as Asset Manager for an entrepreneurial and progress-driven real estate operating company. This vertically-integrated developer, owner and real estate investment partner is seeking 2 professionals, one in San Francisco and one in Los Angeles, to evaluate development prospects and manage assets consisting of office, R&D, lab, industrial, retail and multifamily:
- Collaborate with acquisition team to evaluate potential investment opportunities. Assist investment team in due diligence.
- Work closely with in-house property management team, third-party property managers, brokers, consultants and attorneys to direct and oversee business plans, budgets, forecasts, leases, analysis and approvals.
- Orchestrate quarterly, and annual reporting/valuations for clients and senior management, and monitor cash flow and budgets to maximize returns.
- Negotiate third party contracts and oversee implementation of capital improvement and ‘value-add’ programs within the portfolio.
- BA/BS degree and minimum 7 years commercial real estate asset management experience. Graduate degree a plus.
- Strong financial, oral, and writing communication skills.
Senior Project Manager – Palm Springs area, So CA
Make a difference in the lives of striving CA residents as Senior Project Manager for a premier affordable multi-family housing developer. This non-profit corporation is expanding and looking for 2 experienced professionals to spearhead progress, one for Solano County and one for Riverside County.Manage front line asset management activities of existing and new portfolio investments.
Under VP Real Estate Development, coordinate affordable housing and community projects through acquisition, development, construction and closeout.
Implement and manage third-party activities; architects, civil engineers, attorneys, financial consultants, economic analysts, and other professionals.
Understand and comply with legal protocols in working with brokers, agents and municipalities, etc. upholding relationships and consummating transactions.
Minimum 2 or 4 year degree in Real Estate Development, Real Estate Finance, Architecture and/or Construction Mgmt.
Certifications / licenses such as CA RESL, CA REBL are desirable.
5 to 10 years experience in multi-family construction or development and knowledge of modern building principles, practices, methods and techniques are required.
Know public sources of housing acquisition and development funds and programs; Federal Low-Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC), HCD, HUD, CDBG and HOME.