Current Featured Positions
Senior Associate of Asset Management, Infrastructure Investments – Chicago
Great growth opportunity with a unique, start-up, private equity investment fund focusing on operational infrastructure investments throughout the US and Canada. The fund invests across all core infrastructure assets; power generation, utilities, transportation and social infrastructure:
- Manage front line asset management activities of existing and new portfolio investments.
- Support general portfolio management, acquisitions and client relations related activities.
- Develop and manage task list created from front line asset management activities.
- Lead team to execute all asset management support functions and processes.
- 5+ years experience including with an institutional investor, investment bank, infrastructure developer or owner/operator of infrastructure assets, asset manager or fund manager.
- Proficient in accounting, financial modeling and Microsoft Suite.
- Knowledge/experience with infrastructure (oil & gas, solar power, transportation, renewable energy).
- MBA/MA desired.
Property Administrator – SF Bay Area Peninsula
Great entry into Commercial Management. Transition your multifamily or similar admin experience to commercial property management with an owner/operator. Use your organizational, communication and vendor & tenant relation skills to support the Property and Asset Management of Class A office buildings in Silicon Valley:
- Provide full administrative support; track and maintain accounts receivables; property maintenance; lease files administration.
- Assist with monthly, quarterly and yearly reports; tenant correspondence; tenant invoicing; etc.
- Schedule/coordinate move in and outs, meetings, special events.
- Maintain Tenant and Vendor relations..
Chief Financial Officer, Investment Group – Mid-Peninsula, Bay Area
Tired of long commute or stress of an institutional environment? Put your numbers’ smarts and creativity to good use for a Peninsula based, boutique adviser and investment firm as their CFO:
- Command accounting, financial, operational and risk management functions of Pension Fund advisory firm.
- Develop core strategies with appropriate metrics for evaluation, as well as control systems for reporting and compliance necessities.
- Implement and maintain a best-in-class finance team, fully apprise clients of all financial matters, keep the CEO on his toes and help build and scale the growth of the firm instilling the best operational practices.
- You’ve served as a finance leader in similar type real estate group and preferably gained valuable knowledge of trust accounting and commingled fund investing.
- Your 10+ years experience, Accounting or Finance degree, preferably a CPA credential and willingness to trade a fast track for a work / life balanced group make you very desirable.
- This unique, finance organization mandates someone with superior financial acumen, ability to drive results, and astute analytical insight and perspective.
Asset Manager, Affordable Housing – So CA, LA or OC FILLED
- Fast paced, entrepreneurial, full-service investment and asset management firm that upgrades & enhances affordable housing nationwide
- From LA OR OC office be part of team that manages 7K+ units of affordable communities in multiple geographic locations.
- Thru acquisitions, design and rehab, work with tenants, contractors and 3rd party managers during property repositioning
- Rub elbows with lenders, equity partners, local & government agencies to meet financial needs and compliance requirements
- You’ve done 5+ years asset managing affordable multifamily housing; property management / leasing / operations desirable
- Be a master whiz with Excel financial modeling, Word, Outlook, able to multi-task and travel
Development Manager, Affordable Housing – San Francisco Area FILLED
- Leading owner developer of for-profit affordable housing communities is expanding in the Bay Area
- Open and maintain an additional Bay Area office, ideally in or near San Jose then network like crazy
- Manage all phases of development from site selection, acquisition, financing, to final developer fee payment
- Provide assistance to Construction, Asset Management and input to local & county agencies
- You’ve done this before (5+), know the players and acronyms: TCAC, CDLAC, HCD. Permanent supportive housing experience greatly desired.
- BA/BS is a must, advanced degree a plus, MS Excel, Project, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook expected